Who Thanked Who? Who Thanked Who?

great job

I love all of your work and I can't understand how people can't like it. Everything you have done is great. I look up to you and your skills and I think everyone should appreciate your hard work.

Monster In My Pocket Monster In My Pocket

i love this

This flash was great. I was taking a sip of coffee at the beginning when he is talking to his mother and it was so funny I almost spit it everywhere.
I think you should make a site with all your flashes on it, even that weiners one (I loved that flash). Good job and keep up the great work.

Run From Death Run From Death

amen

I agree with the whole thing. Maybe you should keep some music playing through the whole flash though. Nice job though.

The Weird Music Video 2 The Weird Music Video 2

lol

I loved the little blue animal things. Pretty good job. I like the weird factor.

underscore responds:

It was once supposed to be a cat but I just dont know anymore LOL Glad you like it

A lesson from the past A lesson from the past

wow

War is sick and wrong. That was excellent.

Too Young To Die Too Young To Die

lmao

Please add a replay button so I don't have to keep reloading this. It's so funny and I can't stop watching it.

Dude, You Ate My Human Dude, You Ate My Human

lmao

When I first opened it I had expected to blam it, but instead I gave it a 5 because it ruled. It wouldn't have been as good if you would've had voices. That was great.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

holy shit

Dude that was fucked up and sad and it made me cry. But it's an excellent flash.

when aliens attack (clay) when aliens attack (clay)

hmm

Definitely needs sound and maybe you should fix the graphics when the tank shoots.

C-r-o-m-e responds:

yer mayb i should lol i made this quickly and i thought it would get blammed and this isn't ma best 1
......mayb i should submit more...................................:D

Feel The Pain Feel The Pain

This movie made me sad. What about the other guy who lost that girl? :(